Greeley Park Art Show and Manchester Art in the Park

So the past two weekends, my art has been shown in both the Greeley Park Art Show and Manchester Art in the Park.  They were my first real art fairs since Art Attack and I am pleased to report, they were a major success! At Greeley, my work, "Fear" won second place in the Drawing category and I took home two tickets to the Symphony.

Below are a few pics of my tent/time at Greeley:

Full View of my Tent at Greeley Park. 
Thanks dad for the beautiful wooden display panels!


 Interior shot of Tent with view of my award winning drawing!

 
 More Interior Shots of my tent!


 Even more Interior Shots of my tent!


 My dad and me in front of my award winning drawing!!


My wonderful hubby Mike in front of the drawing he posed for! 
Thanks for being a wonderful sitter Mike!

Even with the threat of Hurricane Irene looming, I was lucky that the Manchester Art in the Park ran today and even luckier to have made a few sales and future commission work. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the fair continues as scheduled tomorrow!  

Flyer for the Manchester Art in the Park!
They used one of my paintings in the lower right hand corner, hee!
 


 Interior shot of Tent... getting better at the setup!


My trooper of a husband who came along to support his misses!

Next weekend I will be showing at the Keene Art in The Park! Here's to hoping it will be a great weekend weather-wise! Hope to see you there!





Comments

Popular Posts