NEW Website!! :D

For many months I have been painstakingly designing a web page for my art work!! No I am NOT a web designer, but I wanted to design a website that was similar in style to my blog and much more importantly, I wanted to do the work myself. After A LOT of trial and error, I completed it... though I believe I could have made the portfolio area better (I won't bore you with details how long it took me to figure out how to create the darn thing). Unfortunately, I designed the HTML code all in one document (with multiple pages), so it may take a moment or two to load. Hopefully I will figure out how to separate the one large document into separate files that will allow users to navigate the site more efficiently.

Until then, enjoy my new site: Tif Does Art









Comments

Popular Posts