Revamped Website and Other Tidbits!!!

After some considerable thought, I decided to revamp my website! Everything was made bigger in hopes that it will look better on larger resolution screens. Granted the bigger size now means some of my thumbnails are pixelated, but when I have the time, I will remake all of them to accommodate the newer size.

Another new feature on my webbie is the links button! This portion of the site includes links to my various friends and families websites! Please take the time to visit these wonderful sites and show your support! They include a number of varied interests and you never know what you will find! ;)

A few weeks ago, I exhibited work at the 59th Annual Greeley Park Art Show! Below are a few shots of my tent! Thank-you to all that showed up and gave me your support! The event turned out to be a great success and I was even able to reconnect with a few of my old clients! Hopefully more will come... hee!

Close Interior View of my Tent at Greeley Park 2012. 
Thanks dad for helping me set up!


View of my Tent from the side!


Close up on Interior Panel Featuring many different examples of my art!


View of the back panel and table of prints!


Close up of my small table featuring Becca's Beasties on the right!!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do as many art fairs as I did last year. I have applied to exhibit work at a year end Salon Style Show. I will provide additional details as they become available!!

Comments

Popular Posts