Newest Exhibitions!!!

After the rush of the holiday season, I am very happy to have some time for myself and my art! 
I haven''t been able to start as many new projects as I was hoping for, 
but I am happy to have venues to showcase the few works I was able to put together.

The first exhibition I am showing work at is:
Pop Up Portsmouth @ The Works Cafe with Swampbear AND Howll  


The opening reception is Friday, Feb. 3, from 5:30-7pm!
Please stop by and show your support while listening to good music and enjoying great art!
You can read HERE for more info about this exhibit!

 My work is also being displayed at The Coffee Factory Cafe and Roastery in Derry NH and I have an upcoming show in April at The Steez Gallery in Nashua, NH. I will post info about that as the event draws nearer!



Comments

Popular Posts