*Insert Witty Blog Title*

I am a highly motivated, ingenuitive and energetic individual. I take great pride in my work and strive to put forth my best efforts. I have worked in retail over 10 years and have been praised for my excellent customer service skills and efficiency.

In addition to retail, I have worked both as a free lance journalist and portrait artist over the last 10 years. I have won many awards for my art and writing, including first place Editorial Cartoon and third place Feature Story at the Journalism Association of Community Colleges (JACC) conferences.

In May 2010, I received my BFA in Illustration from the New Hampshire Institute of Art, graduating Summa Cum Laude.

I am also interested in pursuing an MFA and hope to someday teach at the collegiate level. With that said, I still want to further my art work and am open to commission work. Thank-you for taking interest in my profile.

Specialties:

Advertising, Graphic Design, Pastel Work, Portraits, Customer Service, Multi-Tasker, Editing and Writing


About me, Art, Tif

Comments

Popular Posts