Profile E-Mail me Follow me My Entries Resume My Webbie Portfolio Tif is watching you (:<
Pencil on Strathmore Paper
Based on, "J.T.H.M."
by Johnen Vazquez
Well then, add my blog to get the latest updates:
★★★FOLLOW TIF's BLOG!!★★★
Subscribe to TifdoesArt:
Tif Does Art for Specific Posts!
Simply type a word (or part of a word) and the entries that fit that description will appear!
Tiffany T. Farmakis
6 Charmarand Row • Londonderry, NH • 03053
Online Artist Site: http://tifdoesart.blogspot.com/ • Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/tifdoesart/frame
A position that will utilize my creativity, people skills, organizational abilities and innovative knowledge.
Demonstrated Experience Including:
• Highly motivated, efficient and energetic with the capacity to handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledgeable and creative, have worked in a variety of media both traditional and digital.• Use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Acrobat.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Dedication, outstanding work ethic and willingness to undergo training to become an effective contributor.
Sales Associate/ Cashier:
Exeter Fine Crafts: Exeter, N.H
December 2010— Present
Sales Associate/ Cashier
• Responsible for maintaining store/register, customer service/answering phones and writing Press Releases for the Artist of the Month.
Lindt Chocolate: Londonderry, N.H
March 2010— June 2011
• Responsible for maintaining store, answering phones, contributing to the store's daily/weekly sales plan and providing superior customer service for a pleasant shopping experience.
Gallery and Illustration Assistant/Digital Lab Monitor:
New Hampshire Institute of Art: Manchester, N.H
January 2008— May 2010
Illustration Assistant/Digital Lab Monitor
• Assisted Illustration Head with various department needs including classroom organization, hanging student artwork and editing event newsletters.
• Responsible for maintaining digital labs and assisting students with various technical problems.
• Recognized for my department knowledge, friendly demeanor and willingness to go above and beyond to assist both students and faculty.
• Assisted Gallery Head in organizing/promoting shows, hanging artwork, hosting openings and maintaining gallery appearance by acting as an impromptu handyman.
• Worked with a team of individuals to turn a once defunct student run gallery into a successful venue for students, faculty and visiting artists.
Front-line Coordinating Manager/ Cash Office Associate:
T.J. Maxx: Londonderry, N.H.; Canoga Park, CA; Granada Hills, CA
August 1998— August 2007
Frontline Coordinating Manager
• Recognized store-wide for my efficiency and general store knowledge. Working at different locations also allowed me to get more familiar with the varying merchandise and diverse cliental.
• Responsible for training new associates and introducing them to the store, this included register training, merchandise training and processing training.
• Maintaining Front Lines: Answering phones, Taking care of Customer/Associate complaints, Updating Register Programs and completing daily schedule.
Cash Office Associate
• Reviewing Daily Cash Deposits by Generating and Updating Credit Card, Cash, Merchandise Credit, Gift Certificate and Check Reports. Worked with help-desk on any register/ system issues.
• Replenish Register Bags for use the next day.
Design Editor / News Editor/ Editorial Cartoonist:
Los Angeles Valley College, Los Angeles Valley Star, Valley Glen, CA
January 2002— May 2005
Recognized statewide for my writing achievements in News, Feature and Opinion writing.
• Was responsible for the overall paper design/layout. Worked with both writers and photographers to discuss future issues and suggest layout improvements.
• Recognized statewide for achievements in paper design, winning the coveted JACC Pace Setter Award in 2004 and 2005.
• Worked with reporters by assigning stories/helping writers with issues pertaining to their assignments.
• Responsible for designing news section page layouts.
• Responsible for the weekly editorial cartoons by working closely with the Opinion Editor.
• Recognized statewide for my achievements in Editorial Cartoon, taking home many awards, including first place at the 2005 mail-in JACC competition.
New Hampshire Institute of Art, Manchester, NH
Bachelor's Degree in Illustration, May 2010, G.P.A 3.84
Full Academic Achievements – Summa Cum Laude – Deans List 2008, 2009, 2010
Los Angeles Valley College, Valley Glen, CA
Associate's degree in Journalism, May 2005
Full Academic Achievements - 2003, 2004, 2005
Londonderry High School, Londonderry, NH
High School Diploma, 1999
National Honor Society | Art Academic Award | Art Club Service | Donuhue Art Scholarship
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, including the right to reproduce this blog or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.
All content belongs to tifdoesart.blogspot.com unless stated otherwise. Ripping is not allowed.